Employment opportunities after the PhD
Over the years, the IIE-PhD programme has given the opportunity to fellows to pursue a variety of working careers in the following directions:
- Employment in electronic components industries, advanced software design industries, telecommunications, mechanics, industrial automation and tertiary industries.
- Employment in production and tertiary enterprises requesting skills in production management, procurement and commercial exchange.
- Employment in businesses working in advanced sectors requiring skills in IT, electronic and mechanical programming through models of complex processes;
- Scientific career in national and international universities, in Institutes of Advanced Education, in Research Centres and national and international laboratories, in particular within the EU.
- Teaching in Secondary Schools.